Sales Director (NL)
Sales Director (NL)
Founded in 2013, Blue dot is a market pioneer, developing the first technology-based and dynamically-updated financial platform for employee-driven transactions in the market. The all-in-one Blue dot Tax Compliance Platform harnesses digitisation, tax compliance and automation to process and analyse each customer’s VAT, Taxable Employee Benefits and Corporate Income Tax from expense data in real-time. As a privately-held company, Blue dot’s technological breakthrough has raised $50M in private equity funding and attracted a large portfolio of Fortune 500 clients, while partnering with the biggest player in the market Like SAP, SAP Concur, PwC, MX, KDS and many more. Blue dot is fully dedicated to providing its clients with value, not only in terms of revenue but in the peace of mind that comes from full compliance.
We are growing, expanding our offering and go-to-market approach to VAT, Taxable Employee Benefits and Corporate Income Tax, direct and indirect sales. This job will focus on direct sales in the US & EMEA, bringing new business and revenue for targeted large enterprise accounts including responsibility for growing and leading the sales team to meet and exceed sales goals.
The Director of Sales position comes with full responsibility for developing and delivering target revenues in your assigned territory, working in collaboration with stakeholders within the company and managing all the company’s CRM system activities.
- Articulate and manage sales cycles to present the value of our full product suite to decision-makers
- Develop and manage relationships within enterprise organizations, presenting to C-level executives the value of our integration services
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement while managing the sales flow end to end with the support and collaboration of the Marketing, Sales & Business Development team members
- Define market strategy plans in collaboration with management and execute them, including identification and removal of competitive and tactical barriers
- Lead generation through collaboration with assigned SD team members, partner and event networking and self-directed efforts, including account analysis planning, mapping and research
- Manage and lead demo calls, follow-ups, contract negotiations and closure, working closely with Sales Development team members and management to agree on the full scope and potential of the customer
- Work in partnership with the Customer Success team to provide Business Case and Proof of Concept projects and analysis to prospective customers
- Delivery and assistance with onboarding of accounts, achieving or exceeding annual sales quota
- Develop and manage partner relationships where assigned
- Work with Marketing in support of the assigned region
- Operate as a senior member of the sales team, assist with training and mentoring of other sales team members in the region and across regions
- Assist with projects and accounts where required and assigned in other verticals or regions
- Experience as a professional tax advisory and/or in-house tax function. An advantage if you have experience in tax technology and the implementation thereof, and corporate business finance processes
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience
- Must have experience in communicating at the director level
- Proven ability to set up and run control procedures, achieve objectives and targets
- Experience in running business performance-driven activity
- Committed to obtaining results through taking responsibility, demonstrating a positive attitude, energy, and ensuring quality is built into work
- Self-motivation, energy, enthusiasm, and patience plus a determined and structured approach, are pre-requisites, as is the ability to understand the technical aspects involved
- Communication and teamwork; cooperate with others to achieve a common goal and communicates information in a clear, concise and accurate manner
- Problem-solving and decision making; analyse information appropriately to find the best solution and take a balanced view to reach logical conclusions and make relevant decisions
If you are an agency please do not send us CVs or profiles unless we have an agreement in place, you are on our PSL AND have been instructed to work on our specific requirements. If you are not and are still sending unsolicited CVs via HR, direct line managers or any contact within the VATbox Group and the candidate is subsequently hired we will not be bound to any agreement for any fee.