Tax Solution Manager
Tax Solution Manager
Amsterdam (NL), Herzliya (IL), remotely
Founded in 2013, Blue dot is a market pioneer, developing the first technology-based and dynamically-updated financial platform for employee-driven transactions in the market. The all-in-one Blue dot Tax Compliance Platform harnesses digitisation, tax compliance and automation to process and analyse each customer’s VAT, Taxable Employee Benefits and Corporate Income Tax from expense data in real-time. As a privately-held company, Blue dot’s technological breakthrough has raised $50M in private equity funding and attracted a large portfolio of Fortune 500 clients, while partnering with the biggest player in the market Like SAP, SAP Concur, PwC, MX, KDS and many more. Blue dot is fully dedicated to providing its clients with value, not only in terms of revenue but in the peace of mind that comes from full compliance.
Blue dot is expanding its cloud tax assurance product suite to cover employee driven spend from multiple taxation scopes. We are looking for a Tax Solution manager that will take full responsibility over embedding the legal tax rules into these solutions, test those and support on developing new features and solutions to further improve the capabilities of the system as we roll-out these solutions to new jurisdictions.
As part of the product team, your role is to work closely with the Tax Knowledge department who are collecting the relevant legal rules per each and every jurisdiction. Your role is to interpret those and translate these into system rules. You will be responsible for optimizing the rules and creating best practices for the rule logic per country and per solution. You will also be working closely with the Marketing department to analyze market trends and with our R&D team to develop the required features.
This role will fit a person who is experienced in either payroll taxes, VAT or Corporate income tax in an international organization and wants to be part of next generation cloud based tax solutions. You will play a key role in further developing and rolling out these products. We are looking for a detail oriented, creative thinker that enjoys problem solving and is interested in tax software/technology.
Having experience in a SSC environment in a relevant role in payroll, VAT, Tax or Tax accounting team and/or in professional tax advisory consulting will be a big benefit.
- Lead the further roll-out of the Blue dot product portfolio in new territories
- Translate legal requirements into system rules
- Ensure the configuration, content and rules within the product stay up-to-date
- Review output of pre-release testing rounds and advise on output gaps resolution
- Analyze statistical and usage data in production to continuously improve the solution
- Work within the Product team and together with R&D to enable the support of new requirements.
- Conduct reviews on comparable solutions offered in the market
- Assist product marketing to accurately target in-house tax and finance specialists
- Master’s degree (finance, accounting or preferably taxation)
- 5+ years working experience in an in-house / SSC tax, tax accounting, or wage tax/payroll tax function
- Preferably work experience in a SSC environment or in-house role
- Tech first approach: resolve problems by applying technology
- English at proficient level, both written as verbally
- Hands-on mentality.
- Demonstrate capability to set priorities effectively and skills to work well under pressure in a deadline driven environment.
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to think in system configuration possibilities and limitations
- Team player – naturally integrate within a multidisciplinary team
- Ability to work with different levels within the organization, both internally as externally.
- We welcome applicants that would be willing to work remotely and would travel periodically to our offices in Israel and Amsterdam. We also offer relocation packages and income tax reductions for talented candidates that want to work internationally and are open to relocate to Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
If you are an agency please do not send us CVs or profiles unless we have an agreement in place, you are on our PSL AND have been instructed to work on our specific requirements. If you are not and are still sending unsolicited CVs via HR, direct line managers or any contact within the VATbox Group and the candidate is subsequently hired we will not be bound to any agreement for any fee.