Junior Software Developer
Founded in 2013, Blue dot is a market pioneer, developing the first technology-based and dynamically-updated financial platform for employee-driven transactions in the market. The all-in-one Blue dot Tax Compliance Platform harnesses digitization, tax compliance, and automation to process and analyzes each customer’s VAT, Taxable Employee Benefits, and Corporate Income Tax from expense data in real-time. As a privately-held company, Blue dot’s technological breakthrough has raised $50M in private equity funding and attracted a large portfolio of Fortune 500 clients, while partnering with the biggest player in the market Like SAP, SAP Concur, PwC, MX, KDS, and many more. Blue dot is fully dedicated to providing its clients with value, not only in terms of revenue but in the peace of mind that comes from full compliance.
We’re a Blue dot Infrastructure team. We’re responsible to define the system architecture of our product pipeline, implement and extend it to fit our growing product needs. We’re looking for a Junior Software Developer to join our team.
As a Junior Software Developer in our team, you will work with all of our cutting-edge technologies to develop, maintained and monitor high-end microservices.
- At least 2+ years of server-side development with Java/C++/Go/Kotlin/Scala (or any other object-oriented language)
- Experience with SQL / Non-SQL technologies (MongoDB/MYSQL/Postgres).
- Experience with CI/CD (CircleCI / Jenkins)
- Experience learning and adopting new programming languages and technologies.
- Strong object-oriented programming.
- Comfortable working both independently and as part of a team
- Fluent English
- Experience with web frameworks
- Experience with Kubernetes, Docker.
- Experience with specific AWS technologies: SQS / SNS