Senior Software Developer
Founded in 2013, Blue dot is a market pioneer, developing the first technology-based and dynamically-updated financial platform for employee-driven transactions in the market. The all-in-one Blue dot Tax Compliance Platform harnesses digitization, tax compliance, and automation to process and analyzes each customer’s VAT, Taxable Employee Benefits, and Corporate Income Tax from expense data in real-time. As a privately-held company, Blue dot’s technological breakthrough has raised $50M in private equity funding and attracted a large portfolio of Fortune 500 clients, while partnering with the biggest player in the market Like SAP, SAP Concur, PwC, MX, KDS, and many more. Blue dot is fully dedicated to providing its clients with value, not only in terms of revenue but in the peace of mind that comes from full compliance.
We’re a Blue dot Infrastructure team.
We’re responsible to define the system architecture of our product pipeline, implement and extend it to fit our growing product needs.
We’re looking for an experienced software developer to join our team as a senior software Developer.
As a senior software developer in our team, you will develop it all! Including products and features.
You’ll be building and developing modules, data pipelines, and services. You own it — from design to production!
- At least 4+ years of server-side development with Java/Go/Kotlin/Scala
- Experience with Kubernetes, Docker.
- Experience with SQL / Non-SQL technologies, such as PostgreSQL / MySQL / MongoDB etc (MongoDB is an advantage)
- Experience with dependency injection frameworks
- Experience in deploying and maintaining in an AWS environment
- Experience with CI/CD (CircleCI / Jenkins)
- Strong understanding of microservice architecture & hands-on experience in developing and deploying microservices
- Strong object-oriented programming
- Fluent English
- Experience with specific AWS technologies: SQS / SNS
- Experience with streaming frameworks such as Akka Streams