Salesforce System Owner
Blue dot is a fintech SaaS company that has developed a proprietary AI-based deep technology (protected by an extensive patent portfolio,) enabling businesses to deal with tax data compliance challenges. Blue dot helps large corporations – including Fortune 500 companies – gain actionable insight into their transactional data, empowering finance and tax professionals with full data integrity, tight compliance and optimal savings.
The company is at an exciting inflection point, coming from the combination of technology breakthrough, expanded offering beyond VAT/GST to Taxable Employee Benefits and Corporate Income Tax, and new strategic partnership agreements.
The Commercial Operation team mission is to support the organization with commercial processes, and provide holistic view and analytics to increase businesses performance.
The Commercial Operation system owner will lead the data flow, customization, implementation and reporting, using Salesforce as the main CRM tool and other integrated Commercial systems.
- Create and manage custom reports, complex workflow rules and approval processes.
- Provide operational support to Blue dot’s various Commercial functions and senior management.
- Work with internal stakeholders (sales, marketing, CS and operations) to define and implement processes and work flows to support business requirements, using multiple information systems.
- Support system and data integrations and improve data quality and compliance.
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role.
- B.A/ BSc in Industrial Engineering / Information systems – preferred.
- Background or knowledge of Salesforce admin functions – strongly preferred.
- Team player, self-motivated, details-oriented, technical understanding and ability to learn.
- Experience with SQL is an advantage, with strong analytical skills.
- Fluency in Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel
- Strong in written and verbal English