Customer Success Manager
Founded in 2013, Blue dot is a market pioneer, developing the first technology-based and dynamically-updated financial platform for employee-driven transactions in the market. The all-in-one Blue dot Tax Compliance Platform harnesses digitization, tax compliance and automation to process and analyse each customer’s VAT, Taxable Employee Benefits and Corporate Income Tax from expense data in real-time. As a privately-held company, Blue dot’s technological breakthrough has raised $50M in private equity funding and attracted a large portfolio of Fortune 500 clients, while partnering with the biggest player in the market Like SAP, SAP Concur, PwC, MX, KDS and many more. Blue dot is fully dedicated to providing its clients with value, not only in terms of revenue but in the peace of mind that comes from full compliance.
The Customer Success team is in charge of retaining and expanding existing clients. We do this by building relationships and helping clients increase their VAT recovery by using Blue dot solutions for multiple domains and countries.
In this position you will manage a portfolio of dozens of Blue dot’s mature clients. You will be responsible for strengthening our relationship with those clients and focusing your attention using tech processes and analytical tools.
- As the primary focal point, act as a trusted advisor to the client, enhancing the client relationship experience.
- Deep understanding of Blue dot solutions to support and facilitate our clients’ day to day work
- Identify and forecast expansion opportunities.
- Conduction of business reviews and ongoing web meetings.
- Facilitating contract renewals and addendums.
- Monitoring parameters for client retention.
- Accountability for supporting processes within the company (deadlines, ticketing system, billing etc)
- University degree required
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience as a CSM in a SaaS company
- Multi-tasking – require handling dozens of clients in parallel
- Great communication and presentation skills
- Self-driven and motivated
- Tech orientation with capabilities of creating tech based processes
- Highly proficient in verbal and written English
Blue dot is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.