Founded in 2013, Blue dot is a market pioneer, developing the first technology-based and dynamically-updated financial platform for employee-driven transactions in the market. The all-in-one Blue dot Tax Compliance Platform harnesses digitization, tax compliance and automation to process and analyse each customer’s VAT, Taxable Employee Benefits and Corporate Income Tax from expense data in real-time. As a privately-held company, Blue dot’s technological breakthrough has raised $50M in private equity funding and attracted a large portfolio of Fortune 500 clients, while partnering with the biggest player in the market Like SAP, SAP Concur, PwC, MX, KDS and many more. Blue dot is fully dedicated to providing its clients with value, not only in terms of revenue but in the peace of mind that comes from full compliance.
Blue dot is seeking a passionate Data Scientist to join our team and develop new innovative Data Science ideas from conception to realization. We are looking for an analytical problem solver that isn’t intimidated by diving into unknown territories.
- MSc degree in a quantitative discipline
- 4+ years’ experience as a data scientist
- 2+ years’ experience with Python
- Experience with writing production code and model deployment
- Knowledge of Machine Learning (both classic ML and DL, supervised and unsupervised) algorithms, best practices, project life-cycle
- Solid knowledge in statistics (Hypothesis tests etc.)
- Willingness to own a project from research to deployment
- Autodidact; Interest in DS concepts
- You are a researcher at heart with strong mathematical intuition
- Team player
- Working with databases, such as SQL, MongoDB
- NLP experience
- Computer vision experience