Head of Bookkeeping
Founded in 2013, Blue dot is a market pioneer, developing the first technology-based and dynamically updated financial platform for employee-driven transactions in the market. The all-in-one Blue dot Tax Compliance Platform harnesses digitization, tax compliance and automation to process and analyze each customer’s VAT, Taxable Employee Benefits and Corporate Income Tax from expense data in real-time. As a privately held company, Blue dot’s technological breakthrough has raised $92M in private equity funding and attracted a large portfolio of Fortune 500 clients, while partnering with global brands like SAP, PwC, KDS and many more. Blue dot is fully dedicated to providing its clients with value, not only in terms of revenue but in the peace of mind that comes from full compliance.
About the position:
We are growing and looking for a Head of Bookkeeping.
The position is a Full-time position, and includes managing an accounting team,
Along with Preparation, control and submission of material to balance in a multi-currency accounting system.
Responsibilities include also bank and credit card adjustments, registration of orders, management reports, reports to the various authorities, VAT rating, preparation of salaries, handling of social provisions, and more.
- Training as a type 3 account manager
- At least 4 years of experience as a Head of Bookkeeping at a global startup / high-tech company
- Experience in payroll accounting
- Experience in salary preparation – an advantage
- Experience in managing a team
- Proven experience and good control of the Netsuite system
- Good control of Excel
- English in good level
- Excellent interpersonal skills, high motivation