Head of Demand Generation
Head of Demand Generation
Blue dot is a fintech SaaS company that has developed a proprietary AI-based deep technology (protected by an extensive patent portfolio,) enabling businesses to deal with tax data compliance challenges. Blue dot helps large corporations – including Fortune 500 companies – gain actionable insight into their transactional data, empowering finance and tax professionals with full data integrity, tight compliance and optimal savings.
The company is at an exciting inflection point, coming from the combination of technology breakthrough, expanded offering beyond VAT/GST to Taxable Employee Benefits and Corporate Income Tax, and new strategic partnership agreements.
Blue Dot is looking for Head of Demand Generation.
- Define, execute and measure marketing plan to support the company’s overall strategies and business objectives, including managing a small team.
- Leads generation and in-bound demand through marketing activities.
- Own G2M marketing collateral creation – messaging, value proposition, copy, content brochures and customer facing decks.
- Responsible to create and maintain core product messages & marketing collaterals, ensure clear and powerful messages about our product and brand to our target market
- Manage our social media presence across all digital channels
- 4-6 years Experience with running marketing activities for B2B enterprise SaaS.
- Hands-on marketing professional with Strong business and G2M orientation. Self-driven person with a strong “Can Do” attitude who can take full ownership and drive decisions, Support business leadership G2M activities. Initiate, execute and measure marketing activities to reach business goals from both brand exposure and business performance.
- Bachelor’s degree or above, preferably in a marketing or business-related field
- Minimum of 4 years of proven work experience in marketing/product/biz-dev role, preferably at Start-up company
- Experience executing strategic marketing initiatives for B2B SaaS products
- Experience working with product and sales team
- Experience with EU & US markets
- SEO experience
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Native English speaker
If you are an agency please do not send us CVs or profiles unless we have an agreement in place, you are on our PSL AND have been instructed to work on our specific requirements. If you are not and are still sending unsolicited CVs via HR, direct line managers or any contact within the VATbox Group and the candidate is subsequently hired we will not be bound to any agreement for any fee.