Senior Salesforce Administrator
Founded in 2013, Blue dot is a market pioneer, developing the first technology-based and dynamically updated financial platform for employee-driven transactions in the market. The all-in-one Blue dot Tax Compliance Platform harnesses digitization, tax compliance, and automation to process and analyzes each customer’s VAT, Taxable Employee Benefits, and Corporate Income Tax from expense data in real-time. As a privately held company, Blue dot’s technological breakthrough has raised $92M in private equity funding and attracted a large portfolio of Fortune 500 clients, while partnering with global brands like SAP, PwC, KDS, and many more. Blue dot is fully dedicated to providing its clients with value, not only in terms of revenue but in the peace of mind that comes from full compliance.
About the position
The Salesforce Administrator will be responsible for managing the salesforce instance, the accessibility & security of a salesforce Community Portal, maximizing the use of SFDC features and efficiencies, plus implementing and configuring system upgrades. In this role, you’ll support internal & external customers and other operational business partners. You’ll also have an opportunity to design & develop scalable solutions. In addition to working on the latest Salesforce technologies such as Lightning and Einstein, you will also have the opportunity to work with Blue dots products and services to innovate and integrate them into central reports and dashboards. You’ll be chartered with creating and operating applications that deliver critical capabilities to the entire organization, including product, sales, marketing, customer success, channels, and finance. You’ll embed operational knowledge and encode best practices into everything we do. This is your chance to shape technical design and implement it leveraging the Salesforce platform. This will give you the opportunity to gain valuable expertise. We will provide the environment and support to learn & grow.
- Act as subject matter expert for the Salesforce platforms.
- Work to operationalize Salesforce administration activities.
- Facilitate collaboration with business partners to understand production pain-points, implement workarounds, and help prioritize production problems for development work
- Establish and improve Salesforce standards and processes
- Triage and fix defects and provide root cause analyses for both sandbox and production instances
- Stay current on Salesforce releases, new features, product roadmaps, and applications available from 3rd parties on the Salesforce AppExchange
- Assist with Salesforce platform management tasks such as app evaluations, profiles/org hierarchy design, and integration with other systems
- Facilitate integration between Salesforce and other applications
- Develop, test, release, and maintain complex workflows rules, validation rules, formulas, custom workflow, process builder, page layouts, custom fields/objects, and other Salesforce.com customization
- Develop reports, dashboards, and associated processes for internal and external channels
- Collaborate with the agile development team to identify and build improvements, enhancements, and system customization to solve business needs
- Integrate the Blue dot production instance with SFDC
- Performs other related duties and tasks as assigned
- Basic Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree
- Certified Salesforce Administrator – Advanced
- 3+ years of Salesforce hands-on configuration including the Salesforce Lightning Experience
- 3+ years of Salesforce experience to include configuration, customization, Triggers, Workflows with actions, Approval Processes
- Experience and a good understanding of Salesforce.com architecture and security model
- Experience using Salesforce data tools (Data Loader, DemandTools, Eclipse Force.com IDE)
- Experience collaborating effectively with both business owners and engineer
- 3+ years of experience with Pardot, Einstein Analytics
- 3+ years of experience in building integrations between systems, developing and calling REST or SOAP APIs
- Working knowledge of software development methodologies like Agile, Scrum, Kanban, or equivalent
- Strong attention to detail, organization skills, and excellent problem-solving skills
- Great service orientation and ability to provide service to remote colleagues across multiple time-zones