Content and Graphic Design Manager
Why you’ll love Blue dot
We are a disruptive technology company that is changing an industry as we equip the world’s leading organizations to be able to automate the increasingly complex world of tax compliance with specific focus on Taxable Employee Benefits and VAT deduction generated by employee driven spend.
Tax Compliance is a mandatory function for most businesses and carries intensive work and inherent risk. It is expensive to even try and get it right with manual processes that are open to human error. Our AI platform enables our clients to dramatically simplify the process for employee drive spend, removing that risk and allowing a business to invest in its people so they can be more productive, creative, and happier at work.
We stand proudly for our people and support their success through career development and advancement. We are recognized and respected for our culture of inclusion, continuously striving to do what is good for our people and communities.
Founded in 2013, Blue dot is a market pioneer, developing the first technology-based and dynamically updated financial platform for employee-driven transactions in the market. The all-in-one Blue dot Tax Compliance Platform harnesses digitization, tax compliance and automation to process and analyze each customer’s VAT, Taxable Employee Benefits and Corporate Income Tax from expense data in real-time. As a privately held company, Blue dot’s technological breakthrough has raised $92M in private equity funding and attracted a large portfolio of Fortune 500 clients, while partnering with global brands like SAP, PwC, KDS and many more. Blue dot is fully dedicated to providing its clients with value, not only in terms of revenue but in the peace of mind that comes from full compliance.
The impact you will have
We are growing, expanding our offering and go-to-market approach to VAT, Taxable Employee Benefits and Corporate Income Tax, direct and indirect sales. This position is responsible for editing and writing educational content published to multiple platforms as well as graphic design for all types of marketing content. This may include product information, marketing assets, blogs, newsletters, emails, website content, partner content, social media posts, graphics, advertisements, etc.
Here’s what you’ll do
- Follows the standards outlined in the Blue dot Style Guide
- Reviews, copyedits, and proofreads content to be publicly published
- Reviews and edits content across multiple platforms and in multiple formats
- Reviews and edits content for readability in multiple contexts
- Reviews content for Regulatory compliance. Works with the Regulatory Department to make content compliant
- Works in Clearscope or other SEO tools to achieve an A grade for SEO optimization
- Reviews content for accuracy, providing corrections and suggestions to improve and align with brand standards
- Provides scientific references and fact-checking for various pieces of content as needed
- Edits audio and video transcripts into publishable blog posts
- Drafts blogs in WordPress
- Writes content, as needed, including content for high level executive and middle management using appropriate reference material as needed
- Writes product-specific content to describe the secret sauce behind Blue dots various products
- Ability to write/draft press releases
- Follows APA writing style and format
- You are able to create stunning visual images using Adobe® Indesign or similar software to support the Goto Market strategy for Blue dot™.
- This includes white papers, case studies, data sheets, banner ads, web layouts, social media posts and print ads, or other items that may come up as necessary.
- Includes the ability to concept and execute ideas from scratch as well as edit photos and images.
- We are looking for a creative person who can bring some serious design and concept chops to all aspects of our digital marketing presence.
What you’ll bring to the table
- Strong attention to detail required
- 5 years of experience as a content writer, blogger, copywriter, etc. required
- Knowledge of WordPress, basic SEO, and APA style required
- Experience in developing educational scientific content or comprehensive reports (Forrestor, Gartner, etc)
- Proven, solid computer skills required
- Highly motivated, energetic work ethic required
- Marketing experience preferred
- Experience in SEO writing preferred
- International experience a plus
- Knowledge and understanding of marketing analytics preferred
Are you ready to join the newly founded US Team in this well-funded startup? We’d love to hear from you. Send links to your portfolio and apply online at www.bluedotcorp.com.
Why people love working here
- We offer meaningful work and opportunities for career growth.
- We offer an opportunity to build a career in the technology industry.
- An opportunity to help be a founding influence on a new team within the company with industry leading and proven technology that can scale to unicorn status.
Inclusion & equal opportunity employment
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity, inclusion & belonging. People seeking employment at Blue dot are considered without regard to any protected category including but not limited to, race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, veteran status, gender identity or sexual orientation.
Require an accommodation? We are ready to help:
We are proud to provide interview and employment accommodation during the recruitment and hiring process. If you require any accommodation to apply or interview for a position, please reach out directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are committed to work with you to best meet your needs.
Our commitment to your experience
We are committed to the safety of all candidates and team members. With that in mind, we have implemented virtual interviewing for everyone. We understand that you may need to interview with distractions around you (such as children or furry friends) and we will most likely be doing the same.
Before you start with us, we will conduct a criminal record check, verify your education and check your references.
When you join Blue dot, we will onboard you remotely. Don’t worry. It is quick, simple and you’ll be connected with your new team in no time.
- Information Technology & Services
- Marketing / Content / Design / Graphics