Sales Development Representative
Founded in 2013, Blue dot is a market pioneer, developing the first technology-based and dynamically updated financial platform for employee-driven transactions in the market. The all-in-one Blue dot Tax Compliance Platform harnesses digitization, tax compliance, and automation to process and analyzes each customer’s VAT, Taxable Employee Benefits, and Corporate Income Tax from expense data in real-time. As a privately held company, Blue dot’s technological breakthrough has raised $92M in private equity funding and attracted a large portfolio of Fortune 500 clients, while partnering with global brands like SAP, PwC, KDS, and many more. Blue dot is fully dedicated to providing its clients with value, not only in terms of revenue but in the peace of mind that comes from full compliance.
Why you’ll love Blue dot
We are a disruptive technology company that is changing industry as we equip the world’s leading organizations to be able to automate the increasingly complex world of tax compliance with a specific focus on Taxable Employee Benefits and VAT deduction for decentralized consuming. Tax Compliance is a mandatory function for most businesses and carries intensive work and inherent risk. It is expensive to even try and get it right with manual processes that are open to human error. Our AI platform enables our clients to dramatically simplify the process for employee drive spend, removing that risk and allowing a business to invest in its people so they can be more productive, creative, and happier at work.
We stand proudly for our people and support their success through career development and advancement. We are recognized and respected for our culture of inclusion, continuously striving to do what is good for our people and communities.
The impact you will have
The Sales Development Representative has the responsibility of identifying and creating new qualified opportunities for the sales team and their partners within that team. You will help build and then manage outbound campaigns by qualifying active buying interest alongside determining who the critical decision-makers are in order to successfully position the value proposition Blue dot provides and establish initial interest based on Budget, Authority, Need, and Timescale.
What you’ll do
- Leveraging our SDR lead engagement technology tools, you will make 80+ outbound calls a day.
- Be creative with outbound prospecting to a designated list of defined target accounts and personas.
- Be comfortable leveraging tools such as LinkedIn Navigator to network with potential customers.
- Exceed weekly and monthly metrics, including a number of calls, appointments, qualified leads accepted as such by the sales team, new contacts added, etc…
- Gain business knowledge through researching how prospects operate, their leadership structure, what the pain points are for similar businesses in their space, and be able to understand the challenges they face every day that we solve.
- This is an individual contributor role that reports to the Director of Demand Generation who will allow you the autonomy to be successful but provide you with the structure and support to be accountable for your results.
- Being a sales professional is a skill, requires craft, education, and investment. We expect our SDR’s to progress and become the leaders of our growth.
- Have determination, grit, be honest, take ownership, be decisive and be part of a team that support’s each other and helps each other to be successful
- Have a passion for and value building real connections with real people, demonstrate empathy and understanding, building rapport quickly to gain trust.
- Have the ability to think quickly, adapt and handle unexpected questions.
- Be curious.
- Resilience. Handle rejection well, learn from it and move on with optimism.
- Willingness to work in a young, fast-moving, fast-growth environment.
- Good and finding ways to motivate yourself and those around you.
- Organized, willing to diligently follow a sales process and adapt.
Why people love working here
- We offer meaningful work and opportunities for career growth with an opportunity to build a career in the technology industry.
- An opportunity to help be a founding influence on a new team within the company with industry-leading and proven technology that can scale to unicorn status.
- Competitive salary and compensation package
- Sophisticated and leading-edge tools and equipment to ensure you are able to perform to the best of your abilities.
- Ongoing training and mentoring to empower you to be at your best
- Innovative & fun working environment where your express your creative ideas and execute your professional goals.
Inclusion & equal opportunity employment
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity, inclusion & belonging.
People seeking employment at Blue dot are considered without regard to any protected category including but not limited to, race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.