Blue dot is a market pioneer, developing the first technology-based and dynamically updated financial platform for employee-driven transactions in the market. The all-in-one Blue dot Tax Compliance Platform harnesses digitization, tax compliance, and automation to process and analyze each customer’s VAT, Taxable Employee Benefits, and Corporate Income Tax from expense data in real-time. We provide our technology to a large portfolio of Fortune 500 clients, while partnering with global brands like SAP, PwC, KDS, and many more. Blue dot is fully dedicated to providing its clients with value, not only in terms of revenue but in the peace of mind that comes from full compliance.
Diversity and Inclusion
Blue Dot hires unique individuals from all around the world. As a global company we strive to create a workplace that reflects the diverse communities around us. We seek to create an environment where everyone feels heard, valued and welcome to be their authentic selves. A place where differences are not only valued and respected, but recognized as essential to our success. We believe that by prioritizing diversity and inclusion we can create a safer, happier and more productive work environment.
Why you’ll love Blue dot
We are a disruptive technology company that is changing the industry as we equip the world’s leading organizations to be able to automate the increasingly complex world of tax compliance with a specific focus on Taxable Employee Benefits and VAT deduction for decentralized consuming. Tax Compliance is a mandatory function for most businesses and carries intensive work and inherent risk. It is expensive to even try and get it right with manual processes that are open to human error. Our AI platform enables our clients to dramatically simplify the process for employee drive spend, removing that risk and allowing a business to invest in its people so they can be more productive, creative, and happier at work.
We stand proudly for our people and support their success through career development and advancement. We are recognized and respected for our culture of inclusion, continuously striving to do what is good for our people and communities.
The impact you will have
The Sales Development Representative has the responsibility of identifying and creating new qualified opportunities for the sales team and their partners
We are growing, expanding our offering and go-to-market approach to VAT, Taxable Employee Benefits and Corporate Income Tax, direct and indirect sales. This job will focus on Enterprise Sales in EMEA, with a strong leaning into the Financial Services vertical, bringing new business and revenue for targeted large enterprise accounts to meet and exceed sales goals.
The Director of Enterprise Sales position comes with full responsibility for developing and delivering target revenues in your assigned territory, working in collaboration with stakeholders within the company, and managing all the company’s CRM system activities.
What you’ll do
- Articulate and manage full sales cycles to present the value of our product suite to decision-makers
- Develop and manage relationships within enterprise organizations, presenting to V and C-level executives the value of our integration services
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement while managing the sales flow end to end with the support and collaboration of the Marketing, Sales & Business Development team members
- Define, collaborate, and execute market strategy plans with a specific focus on large corporates, including identification and removal of competitive and tactical barriers
- Lead generation through collaboration with assigned SDR team members, partner, and event networking, and self-directed efforts, including account analysis planning, mapping, and research
- Manage and lead demo calls, follow-ups, contract negotiations, and closure, working closely with Sales Development team members and management to agree on the full scope and potential of the customer
- Delivery and assistance with onboarding of accounts, achieving or exceeding annual sales quota
- Develop and manage partner relationships where assigned
- Work with Marketing in support of the assigned region
- Operate as a senior member of the sales team, assist with training and mentoring of other sales team members in the region and across regions
- Assist with projects and accounts where required and assigned in other verticals or regions
What you’ll bring to the table
- Minimum of 7 years experience selling SaaS software solutions with at least 4 years experience selling into Enterprise organizations in excess of $5BN in revenue. It’s an advantage if that experience is within the FinTech space, payroll, or Travel and Expense software arenas.
- Must have experience in communicating at the director level as well as V and C-Suite levels
- Demonstrable track record of sales over achievement, preferably within large enterprise visible accounts
- Proven ability to set up and run sales engagements end to end, achieve objectives, and consistently overachieve targets
- Committed to obtaining results through taking responsibility, demonstrating a positive attitude, energy, and ensuring quality is built into work
- Self-motivation, energy, enthusiasm, and patience plus a determined and structured approach, are prerequisites, as is the ability to understand the technical aspects involved
- Communication and teamwork; cooperate with others to achieve a common goal and communicate information in a clear, concise, and accurate manner
- Problem-solving and decision making; analyze information appropriately to find the best solution and take a balanced view to reach logical conclusions and make relevant decisions
Blue dot is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Blue dot is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing our employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national orientation, veteran status, belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Blue dot will not tolerate harassment or discrimination based on any of these characteristics and encourages applicants of all ages.
Didn’t find the position of your dreams?
Share your resume even if you don’t see a relevant position, sa new jobs open up regularly. If you believe you are a good overall fit, VATBoxwants to know you.
If you are an agency please do not send us CVs or profiles unless we have an agreement in place, you are on our PSL AND have been instructed to work on our specific requirements. If you are not and are still sending unsolicited CVs via HR, direct line managers or any contact within the VATbox Group and the candidate is subsequently hired we will not be bound to any agreement for any fee.