Director of Enterprise Sales
Founded in 2013, Blue dot is a market pioneer, developing the first technology-based and dynamically updated financial platform for employee-driven transactions in the market. The all-in-one Blue dot Tax Compliance Platform harnesses digitization, tax compliance and automation to process and analyze each customer’s VAT, Taxable Employee Benefits and Corporate Income Tax from expense data in real-time. As a privately held company, Blue dot’s technological breakthrough has raised $92M in private equity funding and attracted a large portfolio of Fortune 500 clients, while partnering with global brands like SAP, PwC, KDS and many more. Blue dot is fully dedicated to providing its clients with value, not only in terms of revenue but in the peace of mind that comes from full compliance.
Why you’ll love Blue dot
We are a disruptive technology company that is changing an industry as we equip the world’s leading organizations to be able to automate the increasingly complex world of tax compliance with specific focus on Taxable Employee Benefits and VAT deduction for decentralized consuming. Tax Compliance is a mandatory function for most businesses and carries intensive work and inherent risk. It is expensive to even try and get it right with manual processes that are open to human error. Our AI platform enables our clients to dramatically simplify the process for employee drive spend, removing that risk and allowing a business to invest in its people so they can be more productive, creative, and happier at work.
We stand proudly for our people and support their success through career development and advancement. We are recognized and respected for our culture of inclusion, continuously striving to do what is good for our people and communities.
The impact you will have
We are growing, expanding our offering and go-to-market approach to VAT, Taxable Employee Benefits and Corporate Income Tax, direct and indirect sales. This job will focus on Enterprise Sales in the US, with a strong leaning into the Financial Services vertical, bringing new business and revenue for targeted large enterprise accounts to meet and exceed sales goals.
The Director of Enterprise Sales position comes with full responsibility for developing and delivering target revenues in your assigned territory, working in collaboration with stakeholders within the company and managing all the company’s CRM system activities.
- Articulate and manage sales cycles to present the value of our full product suite to decision-makers
- Develop and manage relationships within enterprise organizations, presenting to C-level executives the value of our integration services
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement while managing the sales flow end to end with the support and collaboration of the Marketing, Sales & Business Development team members
- Define market strategy plans with specific focus on Financial Services organizations in collaboration with management and execute them, including identification and removal of competitive and tactical barriers
- Lead generation through collaboration with assigned SD team members, partner and event networking and self-directed efforts, including account analysis planning, mapping and research
- Manage and lead demo calls, follow-ups, contract negotiations and closure, working closely with Sales Development team members and management to agree on the full scope and potential of the customer
- Delivery and assistance with onboarding of accounts, achieving or exceeding annual sales quota
- Develop and manage partner relationships where assigned
- Work with Marketing in support of the assigned region
- Operate as a senior member of the sales team, assist with training and mentoring of other sales team members in the region and across regions
- Assist with projects and accounts where required and assigned in other verticals or regions
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience selling SaaS software solutions with at least 5 years’ experience selling into Enterprise organizations in excess of $20BN in revenue. It’s an advantage if that experience is within the FinTech space, payroll or Travel and Expense software arenas.
- Must have experience in communicating at the director level as well as V and C-Suite levels
- Proven ability to set up and run sales engagements end to end, achieve objectives and consistently overachieve targets
- Experience in running business performance driven activity
- Committed to obtaining results through taking responsibility, demonstrating a positive attitude, energy, and ensuring quality is built into work
- Self-motivation, energy, enthusiasm, and patience plus a determined and structured approach, are pre-requisites, as is the ability to understand the technical aspects involved
- Communication and teamwork; cooperate with others to achieve a common goal and communicates information in a clear, concise and accurate manner
- Problem-solving and decision making; analyze information appropriately to find the best solution and take a balanced view to reach logical conclusions and make relevant decisions