Founded in 2013, Blue dot is a market pioneer, developing the first technology-based and dynamically updated financial platform for employee-driven transactions in the market.
The all-in-one Blue dot Tax Compliance Platform harnesses digitization, tax compliance, and automation to process and analyses each customer’s VAT, Taxable Employee Benefits, and Corporate Income Tax from expense data in real-time.
As a privately-held company, Blue dot’s technological breakthrough has raised $50M in private equity funding and attracted a large portfolio of Fortune 500 clients, while partnering with the biggest player in the market Like SAP, SAP Concur, PwC, MX, KDS, and many more.
Blue dot is fully dedicated to providing its clients with value, not only in terms of revenue but in the peace of mind that comes from full compliance.
We are looking for an IT Manager to be responsible and accountable for the smooth running of our offices and cloud computing systems. You will supervise the implementation and maintenance of our company’s computing needs.
The successful candidate will have improved skills, proven professional experience and detailed knowledge of the industry’s best practice processes.
Manage information technology and computer systems
Plan, organize, control, and evaluate IT and electronic data operations
Support employees’ IT needs, inventory management.
Manage IT projects, implement products, work with different integrators, upgrades, and ongoing operations in various environments and products
Design, develop, implement and coordinate organizational IT systems, policies, and procedures
Ensure security of data, network access, and backup systems
Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy.
- Proven working experience as an IT manager or relevant experience
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis, and computer hardware/software systems
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration, and network installation
- Experience with ESET protect cloud, Google G-Suite, Slack, Zoom
- Familiarity with security standards such as SOC-2, ISO 27001
- In-depth knowledge of Windows, macOS, and Linux
- Experience with firewalls, VPNs
- Experience with AWS -advantage
- JumpCloud administration –advantage
If you are an agency please do not send us CVs or profiles unless we have an agreement in place, you are on our PSL AND have been instructed to work on our specific requirements. If you are not and are still sending unsolicited CVs via HR, direct line managers or any contact within the VATbox Group and the candidate is subsequently hired we will not be bound to any agreement for any fee.