VP of Business Development
Founded in 2013, Blue dot is a market pioneer, developing the first technology-based and dynamically-updated financial platform for employee-driven transactions in the market. The all-in-one Blue dot Tax Compliance Platform harnesses digitization, tax compliance and automation to process and analyses each customer’s VAT, Taxable Employee Benefits and Corporate Income Tax from expense data in real-time. As a privately-held company, Blue dot’s technological breakthrough has raised $50M in private equity funding and attracted a large portfolio of Fortune 500 clients, while partnering with the biggest player in the market Like SAP, SAP Concur, PwC, MX, KDS and many more. Blue dot is fully dedicated to providing its clients with value, not only in terms of revenue but in the peace of mind that comes from full compliance.
We are looking for a VP of Business Development to help us expand our clientele.
You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Identify and develop resources relevant to business development and sales goals
- Promote the company’s products & services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Work in line with the operational procedures of the organization towards its revenue generation and sales growth goals
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Proven working experience as a VP of business development, or a relevant role
- Proven sales track record
- Experience in customer support is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Proficiency in English
- Market knowledge
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Time management and planning skills
- Experience in SaaS companies
- BSc/BA in business administration, sales or relevant field